BASE: $55,000 – $75,000
Commission: 3% of sales
OTE: $91,000 – $111,000
What is ARCA?
ARCA provides a unique service to electrical wholesalers, by warehousing their slow-moving inventory and providing quick access to millions of hard-to-find parts. We are the industry’s non-stock warehouse and act as a critical emergency supplier, thriving on exceptional service at lighting-fast speeds. Our abilities recover lost orders and margin for our customers and we become their secret weapon as they deliver products to their end-user market. Our membership of wholesalers love to use us as a safe place to sell their dead inventory no longer able to be returned to the vendor and they also love to source from us when they are in a need-it-now bind.
What is our Inside Sales/Account Manager?
The Account Manager’s role is to take critical parts orders from our wholesaler customers and grow those accounts by understanding the market and their business. 3% of gross sales is commission.
Here is what a typical day as an Account Manager looks like:
You will be running a phone/email-based order desk for wholesalers in your territory. Territories are relationship-based, meaning your market will not be restricted by geography and you can sell throughout the country and world. You will be the member’s first point of contact for their critical parts sourcing needs and also act as their liaison to connect them to other parts of the company as they have other needs. Our HubSpot has many unassigned accounts with past transactions and our website and marketplaces generate new warm leads from e-commerce sales every day. 3% of gross ticket sales is your commission and it’s uncapped, so there’s considerable earning potential for this role as you carve out your own cadence and sweet spot amongst our members. When the phone isn’t ringing you are expected to be building relationships with past and present customers by reaching out to them and asking “How can I help you?”
- Handling member’s quotations for buying and selling products.
- Handling member’s customer service calls/inquiries and returns.
- Quoting and booking freight shipments.
- Using HubSpot to manage your pipeline with sequences.
- Organizing HubSpot information gathered from the Members.
- Introducing customers to other departments to handle their other needs.
- Understanding the scope of the business and being able to educate customers.
- Effectively researching and helping to generate lead lists for sales opportunities in the pipeline.
- Working alongside a group of passionate and energetic teammates at a high-growth company.
- Tracking and booking invoices, purchase orders, and payments.
- Collecting payment on all orders by working with finance to communicate with your customers.
- Working with our Data Analyst to prepare quotes.
- Contributing to the development of the role and company. Have an idea? Let’s hear it!
Here is why you’ll love this team:
- You will develop relationships with positive and driven teammates who want to help you grow and succeed financially.
- Lots of professional development opportunities, team outings, and networking events.
- You will be challenged by teammates and leadership to continue growing as a professional.
- You’ll have exposure to multiple aspects of the sales process including lead generation, customer service, marketing, and purchasing.
- Excellent compensation package (base + commission + bonus ), health benefits, unlimited paid time off, paid volunteer days, and more.
Here is our vision of the ideal candidate:
- Have an outgoing personality and thrive in a high-energy/fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized and can easily adapt to change.
- Can think on your feet in a conversation- ask and answer questions with ease.
- Great at finding ways to motivate yourself and your teammates- team culture and momentum is how our team thrives!
- Able to learn/use new tools and processes quickly.
- Have a “never stop learning” mentality and can apply it daily.
- Have had 1-2 years of professional experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields or experiences.
- Have 1-2 years of professional experience in electrical or industrial distribution.
Job Details & Requirements:
Work Hours, Compensation, & Benefits
- 40-50 hours per week
- 80+ hours of PTO to start
- Bonus program
- Health insurance voucher
- Retirement plan (401k)
- Employee stock and equity programs available
- Experience in our industry or the industries we serve
- Bachelor’s or master’s preferred or equivalent experience (no degree required)
- Communication and social skills.
- Understanding of CRM tools.
- High energy level.
- Organizational excellence and ability to multitask.
- Desire to learn sales.
- Computer literate with advanced skills.
- History of reaching & exceeding goals.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and in groups.
Detailed Position Responsibilities:
- Identify potential prospects through lead generation efforts.
- Develop, update, and maintain a comprehensive list of member data in CRM.
- Research and organize information for new products to present to the members.
- Quote and book freight shipments using online portals.
- File BOL’s, PO’s, RMA’s, and Invoices.
- Engage with prospects and customers via; phone/email, and in-person meetings.
- Create and execute sales blasts following our sales campaigns.
- Manage dozens of deals across a few HubSpot pipelines.
- Maintain and grow meaningful relationships with our members.
- Maintain communication between Sales, Data, and Operations Teams.
- Generate invoices for sales orders in the internal program.
- Answer inbound customer calls (forward appropriately if necessary).
- Answer customer service inquiries across all sales platforms.
- Maintain the highest standard of customer service.